dimanche 25 juillet 2010

Clement and water

I read with interest the piece on Clement's act of heroism. I have swam that river as a kid, and know it as a challenge. Bravo for doing the right thing at the right time!

It does lead me to ask a couple of questions though.

Clement is a Minister of the Crown, non?

Ministers of the Crown are provided with security details, no?

Aren't the security details supposed to be on guard 24/7?

Wouldn't they have been better positioned (ie. outside guarding the premises) to intervene to help out those in distress?

Aren't they there to disuade the Minister from putting his or her life in danger?

Now, I may be wrong in the sense that our Ministers of the Crown are not protected 24/7, but I don't think so...

So then, where were they?

1 commentaire:

lance a dit...

They don't have security details.

Carol stopped by here when she was in Cabinet. Her husband was with her but no detail.